Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
yes

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i woul be with both sisters dunham, sexually

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
a 7 year old sexual predator

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Lena dunham is a good person

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Decebal posted:

"Some things about me are that I’m white, that I have relatively famous parents, and that my sister is a celebrity. I also have a vagina, which makes people think I’m a woman. I have an intimate relationship with a black trans activist, Reina, who by being in a public collaborative relationship with me validates my perspective and—despite my whiteness, my class, and my proximity to fame—makes my critique of power seem legitimate in ways it otherwise might not. In other words, as a commodity, I have power through my associations with social capital; in addition, I hold a set of marginalized identities which give me intellectual authority and increased use-value in contexts seeking "diversity.""

There's no way someone doesn't type that ironically. No way someone typed that and thought "I did a good job". Right ? RIGHT ??

Someone who genuinely believes all that stuff has the same value to society as Rush Limbaugh

Are all people like this autistic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
6.5 is my target range

• Locked thread