Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im cute
Sep 21, 2009

At last, the mocap model for Sera of Dragon age 3 is revealed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

im gay

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Toadvine posted:

me reading Jastigers posts irl:

you cant trick me with all that make-up, it only works with goths

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Jastiger posted:

So you become hyper attractive from reading my posts? Nice.

No, apparently reading your posts drives home the sobering fact that even Vogue's world-class cosmetologists and prestige level photoshop wizards can't elevate Ms. Dunham above a generous 6.5

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

^^ lmbo

LethalGeek posted:

Wow that is some really stupid words right there.

Really the stupidest part is all this presumptive social power and authority she believes she has gained by being the gravel vagina sister of the least likable millenial actress and also by getting her a black girlfriend. This is just one step of stupid above "I hold a set of marginalized identities which give me intellectual authority and increased use-value in contexts seeking "diversity."" which is just social science gibberish for "I joined all the right kool kids klubs so all of you making fun of my dead-eyed grimace and weird-looking tits and questionable sexual identity can gently caress right off."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

french discover milk after Napoleon Bonaparte mistakes a cow's teat for a bundle of dicks

• Locked thread