Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Why does GBS hate Lena Dunham again? Girls is funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Serious Frolicking posted:

probably because you are the sole living human who thinks that

It's a very popular show.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I don't read GBS much but are you guys usually just outright humorlessly hostile towards women? What's that all about?

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Captain Yossarian posted:

Treatment of Lena Dunham is the point on which you've chosen to base your analysis of GBS on?

Yeah, what's the deal with you guys?

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Maoist Pussy posted:

She is fat, gross, self-righteous, unfunny, molested her little sister and just generally unpleasant in a very public way.

How's your relationship with your mother?

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Maoist Pussy posted:

She was a very devoted mother and good with young children, but she was also a manipulative narcissist that caused a lot of drama with adults and older children.

You guys talk regularly?

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Blue Train posted:

not sure what you're trying to accomplish but you're only owning yourself at this point, give up

Yeah? How so?

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Maoist Pussy posted:

So, to conclude, you would probably say that my relationship with my mother was really bad. But I didn't realize it was bad until I was well into adulthood. Psychologically, my early childhood made me feel very loved and I have always had warm and fulfilling relationships with women in my personal life.

There are some women that evoke strong antipathy in me, however, such as Lena Dunham and Hillary Clinton. Perhaps they evoke that later stage relationship with my mother, in which a bitter, narcissistic woman was able to use her social position to escape consequences for her unacceptable behavior.

Do you have any additional questions, non-GBS poster Big Factory?

Do you work in IT?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Maoist Pussy posted:

I do not work in IT, rather I am good and cool in every way and possessed of correct opinions that have lead to desirable outcomes.

You have good spelling and punctuation, I'll give you that.

• Locked thread