Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Decebal posted:

"Some things about me are that I’m white, that I have relatively famous parents, and that my sister is a celebrity. I also have a vagina, which makes people think I’m a woman. I have an intimate relationship with a black trans activist, Reina, who by being in a public collaborative relationship with me validates my perspective and—despite my whiteness, my class, and my proximity to fame—makes my critique of power seem legitimate in ways it otherwise might not. In other words, as a commodity, I have power through my associations with social capital; in addition, I hold a set of marginalized identities which give me intellectual authority and increased use-value in contexts seeking "diversity.""

There's no way someone doesn't type that ironically. No way someone typed that and thought "I did a good job". Right ? RIGHT ??

Someone who genuinely believes all that stuff has the same value to society as Rush Limbaugh

Would you expect anything less from the sister of someone who calls herself "the voice of a generation" after growing up in a lifelong nursery school where the word "no" didn't exist and became a celebrity through sheer nepotism?

These people do not live in the real world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

City of Tampa posted:

white people are only allowed to eat mayonnaise on Wonder Bread, anything else and you might as well be a skinhead

mayonnaise is believed to have originated in spain so unless you're spanish it's off limits.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

City of Tampa posted:

no it was invented by Napoleon because he wanted a cream-like sauce that wouldn't spoil quickly

The most popular French version of events has the recipe being used during a victory celebration on the island of Minorca during The Seven Years's War, over a decade before Napoleon was born. Allegedly it existed and was used in dishes by the island's inhabitants centuries before, though.

• Locked thread