Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

The French will not surrender on home soil. Not this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Why do so many Americans root for Germany anyway? Very weird. Their grandparents are prob rolling in their graves. Gave their brave lives so their fat nerdy autistic grandsons with hipster beards could root for their enemy. Someone explain

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Why do so many Americans root for Germany anyway? Very weird. Their grandparents are prob rolling in their graves. Gave their brave lives so their fat nerdy autistic grandsons with hipster beards could root for their enemy. Someone explain

It's the same dorks who were big time Spain fans a few tournaments ago op.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

a little over 15% of americans have german ancestry. a lot of their grandparents probably are german

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Healbot posted:

You are a broken human being, thus probably from the US.

close enough, I'm from the land that spawned mackintosh so there's clearly something in the water here

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Why did France do Icelands clap thing? Tribute??

Americans could find ties in their families to half the countries in Europe. They are the sons of immigrants and indians (the ones with feathers on their hair, not the ones that poo poo on the streets). But why Germany in specific? Strange.

Mmm, blatant racism.

Vintersorg fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Jul 7, 2016

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Noctone posted:

a little over 15% of americans have german ancestry. a lot of their grandparents probably are german

Americans could find ties in their families to half the countries in Europe. They are the sons of immigrants and indians (the ones with feathers on their hair, not the ones that poo poo on the streets). But why Germany in specific? Strange.

Kawabata
Apr 20, 2014

You plebians just don't know what epic literature is. You should try reading Stephanie Meyer, E.L. James, Dan Brown, or Ayn Rand.
lol germany threw this so hard

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Noctone posted:

17%, and about 1/4 of all white people
A lot of americans have suspiciously german last names

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Fullhouse posted:

17%, and about 1/4 of all white people
A lot of americans have suspiciously german last names

Trump!

*click*

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

that's one of them, yes

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM
Too bad they dont do a 3rd place playoff in these euros. Would love to know who the third best team in europe is; Wales or Germany.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Americans talking about their ancestry is so boring

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

atomic gog posted:

Too bad they dont do a 3rd place playoff in these euros. Would love to know who the third best team in europe is; Wales or Germany.

Well I'm pretty sure only one of these countries have lost a world war but im not an expert

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Wales isn't even a real country

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
STILL WELTMEISTER ZEFIX

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

americans are fuckin plastics

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

vivisectvnv posted:

americans are fuckin plastics

didn't know your boyfriend is an american haha

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Possession based football is done for.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Mr. Mambold posted:

France are not latins imbécile!

Not anymore they're not haha

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
24 teams is too many

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Noctone posted:

and 0.5% of the US population have ancestry of the 2016 Euro Cup winners.

pretty cool stats for the american goons out there.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I still cant believe Portugal are going to win the Euros....freaking amazing. What a feeling

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I still cant believe Portugal are going to win the Euros....freaking amazing. What a feeling

Ronaldo deserves it

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Mans posted:

and 0.5% of the US population have ancestry of the 2016 Euro Cup winners.

pretty cool stats for the american goons out there.

how many percent of the US population is Greek?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

loving bullshit loving frogs

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The final is the 15th placed team vs the 1st place team I believe based on the knockouts.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

oh word?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Shrapnig posted:

The final is the 15th placed team vs the 1st place team I believe based on the knockouts.

Wow. Can you believe it? What a beautiful underdog story. Everyone counted us out, and yet here we are, a small country of 10 million in the final, after beating much better and talented teams using only our grit, our determination and our heart. If we were pale and blond, people would call us vikings, but since we're tanned and sexy they call us fags instead. Racism. We're used to it. But if we win the final, it will all be worth it. Imagine the inevitable Hollywood movie about this crazy story. I wonder who'd play Ronaldo in that blockbuster. I kinda fancy Tom Hardy, but he'd have to lose the faggy accent. And bulk up, obviously.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Wow. Can you believe it? What a beautiful underdog story. Everyone counted us out, and yet here we are, a small country of 10 million in the final, after beating much better and talented teams using only our grit, our determination and our heart. If we were pale and blond, people would call us vikings, but since we're tanned and sexy they call us fags instead. Racism. We're used to it. But if we win the final, it will all be worth it. Imagine the inevitable Hollywood movie about this crazy story. I wonder who'd play Ronaldo in that blockbuster. I kinda fancy Tom Hardy, but he'd have to lose the faggy accent. And bulk up, obviously.

Nice meltdown

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
I just love seeing "Socar" and "Probably" on the advertising boards, they just look like fake ads from a video game every time

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'm looking forward to Ronaldo dominating the French on the pitch and then in the bedroom.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Shrapnig posted:

I'm looking forward to Ronaldo dominating the French on the pitch and then in the bedroom.

lol at Ronaldo being a top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

i would zyklon b germany right now

• Locked thread