Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Germstore posted:

Sure remove the most distinct feature of a star of david and call it a star of david, my friend.

daniel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Zeluth posted:

Are you stupid or something?

incredibly

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
This whole thing sounds dumb, honestly.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I'd like to see Donald's tax returns and also have him address the allegations that he raped a 13 year old girl.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I'm going to take a different tack. Liberals be all like, "lol, he used a star of david, dog whistly antisemitism" instead of "hillary isn't the most corrupt politician to have ever walked the earth" because they can't!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Liberals just suck rear end, generally.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

many of you are failing to grasp that the issue is not whether this lumpy man used a star or whateverv its how he doesnt grasp what shapes are which is pretty lol on any side of the aisle

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

im going to scream liberals when anybody points out how my favored candidate is dumb at understanding shapes

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I only consider regular convex polygons as shapes. If you don't have some standards then anything is a shape.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
women are as smart as men just not when it comes to setting up and configuring email servers and knowing what is and isnt classified

#itsherturn

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

im gaye posted:

im going to scream liberals when anybody points out how my favored candidate is dumb at understanding shapes

My favorite candidate is dumb and crazy and still better than Corrupt Hillary Clinton.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Out children are being asked to learn the difference between a trapezoid and a rhomboid, but it's all bullshit!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I'm siding with Trump here. Ignore the cry bullies, all they want is attention and the power to force you to change stupid poo poo. Ignore them. They don't even exist to you.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
have a tequila
have aaaa tequila
have aaaaaa tequila
la la la HEY

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

have a tequila
have aaaa tequila
have aaaaaa tequila
la la la HEY

thats the spirit

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
ok, after looking at the image in Photoshop, the Frozen star isn't made up of two equilateral triangles -- it isn't made up of two triangles at all; the sides of the top point aren't actually parallel to the alternate point sides beneath it. I am 100% sure the illustrator did that for exactly this reason.

it's pretty loving close though :shrug:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

im gaye posted:

Um, aren't you the guy who is talking about triangles overlapping? That's not something that can happen, pal. It's a 2 dimensional plane and intersecting lines change the shapes of things, BAM U just got checkmated!!!

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

personally im voting for the guy who cant tie his shoes and rates banquet brand frozen dinners on YouTube because he at least knows what shapes are which

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Opposing politicians bitching with passive aggressive tweets at each other is the most astoundingly pathetic thing I have ever seeen

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

CJacobs posted:

Opposing politicians bitching with passive aggressive tweets at each other is the most astoundingly pathetic thing I have ever seeen

does hiring a Tweet Coach make it more or less pathetic

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

im gaye posted:

personally im voting for the guy who cant tie his shoes and rates banquet brand frozen dinners on YouTube because he at least knows what shapes are which

I'm voting for the guy that makes people like you shed endless tears.

Svdl
May 9, 2006

Around the world
I was told that twitter was dying and losing money so why isn't it going away?

Why are things even worse than before

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Trump will rewrite the curriculum of American schools to change the rules about shapes

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
the middle vertices of the Frozen star were moved in 5% because Crooked Hillary's economics cause everyone's belt to tighten

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
REally when u think about it, all of reality is just an infinite array of overlapping triangles...

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

im gaye posted:

does hiring a Tweet Coach make it more or less pathetic

The technology age is hosed man

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Maoist Pussy posted:

guy who just shat his pants, to those pointing and laughing

made you cry!

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Ork of Fiction posted:

REally when u think about it, all of reality is just an infinite array of overlapping triangles...

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Maoist Pussy posted:

all you do is cry about hilary...

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Svdl posted:

I was told that twitter was dying and losing money so why isn't it going away?

Why are things even worse than before

VCs are pumping money into it because 'tech'

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i wanna be cried for

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
who cares. you will let someone else down in life and then it will end and then the dying sun will destroy the earth and everything will be forgotten in all the omniverse and an infinite void will remain in our place

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Chinatown posted:

who cares. you will let someone else down in life and then it will end and then the dying sun will destroy the earth and everything will be forgotten in all the omniverse and an infinite void will remain in our place

this is actually why the only important things are shapes

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

im gaye posted:

guy who just shat his pants, to those pointing and laughing

made you cry!

Trump is making GBS threads, you are crying. I'm just voting for the shat pants guy to keep making GBS threads. That is the extent of my involvement.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Maoist Pussy posted:

Trump is making GBS threads, you are crying. I'm just voting for the shat pants guy to keep making GBS threads. That is the extent of my involvement.

lol if only i knew how to laugh at pants-shitters instead of cry i could be cool and aloof drat

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Germstore posted:

Hillary Clinton is a dragon wearing human skin. I will take a piggy. At least piggy's are mammals. A pig can understand human concerns. A dragon, not so much.

trump doesnt have the experience in corruption beyond saying 'ooh im out of money help me government i dont want to pay those guys back' and giving his sons jobs and poo poo

hillary has this whole loving planet ready for 18 nuclear trades and 2 wars before she takes office, clinton foundation did more than just make 2 billion bucks, it makes friends at the head of every corrupt nation

trump could only gently caress up so much before giving up or being impeached, a truly masterful con woman could last all 4 or 8 years

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
what im trying to say is i donated to bernie and all i got was this youtube meme bird sticker

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

good to know you can just point out "hey my six year old niece knows shapes but this candidate for president doesnt lol" and certain gobs posters will argue the point like theres any denying it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I'm a professional geometrist and I can tell you, marvin im gaye over here is oversimplifying the issue.

• Locked thread