Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I don't thiunk that stuff's scary at all, but I watcht that Enfield exorcist movie all the way through w/o covering my eyes even once so maybe I'm just really brave and tough!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Savings Coupon posted:

Hillary is 100x more likely to use a nuke than trump, goddamn how do people not get this

Same reason they haven't clued in to how it's usually the Dems who erode social programs just so they can try to show how "responsible" their budgets are. Meanwhile Reps can't get away with doing the same because ppl will raise a stink.

It's like reverse psychology. If you vote for Clinton, she'll have to prove how tough she is (despite hr vagina!!) by starting a war or two and saying stuff like "oooh-rah!" while waving a baleen whale's dick over her head like a helicopter blade.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Trump doesn't need to know shapes because he is a strong man who will force the little octagon into the circle hole before the buzzer goes off.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

im gaye posted:

im going to scream liberals when anybody points out how my favored candidate is dumb at understanding shapes

Um, aren't you the guy who is talking about triangles overlapping? That's not something that can happen, pal. It's a 2 dimensional plane and intersecting lines change the shapes of things, BAM U just got checkmated!!!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
REally when u think about it, all of reality is just an infinite array of overlapping triangles...

• Locked thread