Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

FaradayCage posted:

Most Easily Reinterpreted

I... uh... is... :psyboom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Nihilarian posted:

What the hell is this about? He can't be trying to say "we stopped Dems from voting :smug:", right?

EDIT: oh, it's about immigrants voting or something, huh

He thinks he's saying "See? Democrat voters are illegal immigrants and stuff! We need voter ID laws to make sure only Real Americans (Defined as exclusively voting straight-ticket GOP) can vote!" but it looks for all the world like he's straight up admitting that the point is to disenfranchise the kinds of minority groups who typically vote Dem.

• Locked thread