Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Worst Flint Water Crisis Cartoon:

Worst Pulse Shooting Cartoon:

Worst Brexit Cartoon:

Worst Cartoon about Gun Control:

Worst Clinton 'Scandals' Cartoon:

It's not really about "scandals" per se but it's so loving petty it beat out the rest.

Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy:

Editing in a latecomer.

Worst Obituary Cartoon:

Worst Caricature:

Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon:

Reminder that American Gothic depicts a father and daughter, making this super awful on two more levels.

Worst Cartoon about a Movie:

Worst Label:

When I think of polities represented by bears and red stars that were associated with Reagan, there definitely aren't any that come to mind before California. Especially none that would be juxtaposed with an American bald eagle.

Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon:

RaHoWa-est Cartoon:

gently caress all y'all this deserves its own category, there's at least three cartoons deserving it

Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon:

Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon:

Most Easily Reinterpreted:

Overall Worst Political Cartoon:

Best Edit/Parody:

'Nonsense, This Is An Election Year':

Also these didn't make it to the top of any one category but I just wanted to remind people they happened.

Abyssal Squid fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Nov 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

ajkalan posted:

Worst Label:

To be fair, I read that as "A LITERAL TAPE MEASURE: NOT A METAPHOR. THEY'RE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT WHOSE DICK IS BIGGEST"

Skeesix posted:

Worst Cartoon about Gun Control:

This one deserves special recognition for coming out on the day of the attack on the police in Dallas.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Silver2195 posted:

I actually thought of the USSR. Remember that Reagan "bear in the woods" ad? I can see how the "Calif." label might have been necessary to quash the association.

Sorry, I guess I wasn't laying it on thick enough because yeah, it absolutely reads as the USSR/Russia. If your Reagan memorial cartoon looks like it's celebrating or longing wistfully for the Evil Empire, no label is gonna salvage it.

• Locked thread