Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Ya you guys should get into roofing in Dallas that sounds fun as hell

And I mean that literally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I've been in several pawn shops and they have all been garbage. Just a bunch of poo poo burner phones, overpriced electronics, and stolen lawn and construction equipment.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

I'm sorry your town has such crappy stores.

These are pawn shops on Harry Hines in Dallas, which you would think would be primo.

Maybe a pawn shop in an upper middle class burb would be better, with moms selling little brats' consoles or teenagers selling their games for weed money.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

why do people still reply to dinosaur?

I don't even read gbs often anymore and I have known for months he is a troll

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

At some point if the police themselves thought they were being jerked around they'd probably tell the store to cut it out, too.

Need I remind you that Walmart sells donuts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

if each visit is a dozen donuts, that's like 480 donuts a day

• Locked thread