Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
go team white!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
sounds like an attack weapon to me!

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
what if the shooter is a chinese?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
not a regular chinese but a RED CHINESE!?

has anyone looked up this angle

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Blazing Zero posted:

its sad that this will be the narrative, when it clearly isnt :(

maybe the group that's been dominating the media calling for "more dead cops" got exactly what it's been after - a mentally ill person killing some cops, and not for the first time

why shouldn't that be the narrative?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i hope hes one of these political activist guys and we get a huge circus of a trial where he defends himself

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

speng31b posted:

gently caress off based on literally every word of this.

the narrative is that BLM got some cops killed and more blacks killed probably too

and shut down a gay pride parade in toronto

hooray golf clap for college freshmen protesting events

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Shinjobi posted:

You should tattoo your red text onto your forehead. That's IRL

hey my red text is a quote from the prophet of islam (pbuh) so don't be racist, rear end hole

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
hmm there's a constitutional protection for guns

maybe we could melt down all the millenials instead

have a good ole milleni-elt

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
since we have no idea who it is at this point, statistically the most likely candidate is a chinese as there are more of them on earth

think about it

think about the pee pee in your coke

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

BeefThief posted:

police officers put their lives on the line every day

so do black people, but we didn't sign up for it

dont do crimes?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

this looks pretty fake to me, since there seems to be no such cop, but anything to get the blacks angrier and stoke the fires I guess

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Microwaves Mom posted:

Also guy shoots a cop and 500 cops swarm him in under a minute.

Guy shoots up a gay bar 5 cops show up a few hours later and then decide 3 hours after that to do something

you're worthless and retarded lucky you have a hot mom

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
oh wait i got confused

just worthless

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

ok so?

is rodney lee a real cop with a real facebook account?

seems he has exactly two posts and created his account yesterday

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
y'all are right i guess that rodney lee guy sure is a jerk

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

cuck cuck im gay posted:

No one was arguing if he's a jerk or not. You claimed it was a fake profile created yesterday and I showed you that you're wrong.

That woman is trash for having that as a profile picture and that cop is also and really dumb for threatening a kid using a profile that has his pictures on it along with what police department he works for. Hope that helps!

i agree, i didn't look hard enough, am not a facebook expert since i dont use it anymore

it seemed really over the top, like the kind of thing a dipshit would photoshop together to get attention on facebook

i got a mentally ill in-law who was always making sock puppet accounts to attack herself with, reminded me of that

anyways is also dumb to put your kids info out there on the internet, in a world where mods knew

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

OlmanRiver posted:

I legitimately tried to keep my kid off the interent. I asked all my family when he was born to not put his pictures up. I made a private snapfish that I kept updated for the people who loved him to see.

This stoped NOTHING. I beged once they started going up, I tried getting mad, I tried messaging facebook to take them down.

Its IMPOSSIBLE, and people have no respect for those who wish to have a small internet footprint for their child.

Then last week, at 4.5 years old he started asking to make his own youtube videos after seeing kids do unboxing videos on their toys. I lost the battle and my wife removed the restrictions on the family.

When hes 25 and his entire childhood is on the internet like that jim carry movie I wonder what his opinion will be.

and that kid grew up to be ashens

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
will it be racist for me to put lego mindstorms in the toys for tot box this christmas?

because i did it last year i think kids should have robots

e: also chemistry sets

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
video footage should be inadmissable in court if the phone is being held vertically

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

nigga crab pollock posted:

when i was 16 i worked with a guy who thought cops were the poo poo and would go talk to them on the clock (read: annoyed the poo poo out of off-duty cops) and wanted to be a cop when he grew up. he was highly mentally unstable and prone to violence and he ended up getting fired bc he would throw temper tantrums n break poo poo. he was also dumb as poo poo but thought he was smarter than everyone else so he would talk down to you while u were fixing the poo poo he broke it was p incredible

he is now a cop

wow fuckd up if true

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

nigga crab pollock posted:

the russians (ALLEGEDLY!) did this once in a hostage situation w opiate gas and it backfired horribly by not stopping the threat and injuring police later + killing hostages

the problem is most any gas that can knock you out requires a high concentration of it, and if it doesnt then its likely dangerous af and unpredictable. u need a mechanism in which to slowly release gas or get it inside the gunman's location too, good luck

there is no magic knock out gas, just "asphyxiate everyone in the room, some might be savable with oxygen" gas

carbon monoxide is "knock out gas"

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Albuquerque, New Mexico, in 2014, a SWAT team used a robot when dealing with an armed suspect who barricaded himself inside of a motel room. The bomb squad's robot deployed chemical munitions, "which led to the subject's surrender," police said.

ya, pepper spray

thats not a bomb

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

City of Tampa posted:

i actually looked into working for the Pinellas County Sheriffs years ago and their hiring requirements mentioned marijuana a lot and even had a weirdly specific number of times you could have smoked it, above which you were disqualified. and the requirements also pointed out that you'd be polygraph tested about marijuana and your hair would be tested too

they definitely gave me the impression that the most important requirement was not smoking marijuana more than like 6 times in your entire life

i about not being an active user who associates with drug dealers

they realize just about everybody has toked a dube at a high school or college party

they dont want people who drink on the job either

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

City of Tampa posted:

dude that sells weed = "drug dealer" lol

ya its still illegal in like 48 states i think?

what do you call people who deal drugs?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

teach him to hold the gun sideways that way he's sure to lose the first firefight he gets into

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Boner Zone posted:

cops hedging their bets his kids will be violent thugs so it's good to already have the pics to put on cnn in 2025 when they resist arrest

pictures like 10 years old odds are one or both of those kids are already dead

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Broken Loose posted:

No, it's more like that the USA explicitly states that its citizens deserve a trial in a court of law for their offenses, and that the police should never have the right or privilege to kill anybody, especially in the face of that privilege constantly being abused.

lmbo no it doesnt work like that

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Broken Loose posted:

Also, keep in mind-- the current status quo is that cops literally get a paid vacation for murdering people in cold blood.

no they don't

have you ever been sitting at home under investigation for homicide for doing your job?

thing is that you are dumb and part of the problem, and there are just too many stupid idiots like you trying to virtue signal to ever have a conversation

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Look I don't claim to be an expert on robotics (I have watched every episode of Battlebots though fwiw) but I don't see how programming them to be racist does that?

everything is racist

e: esp if you define yourself by your race

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Young Freud posted:

You'll be glad that the National Electromagnetic Pulse Association fought for your right to carry that.

Seriously, I read on some tech blog, talking about the DroneDefender, an anti-drone electromagnetic jammer "gun", and some people were talking that they may be using the Second Amendment in the future to argue for things other than firearms like anti-drone electronic warfare.

its nice to be legally able to defend yourself from idiots whether they are harassing you in person or with their dumb little remote control helicoptors

sorry you are too much of a puss to understand this

Minimalist Program posted:

It's. Also in the US when you go to get KFC it's normal to stand behind a dude in line with an assault rifle on his back and you just have to hope he doesn't get mad when they give him the wrong order.

holy poo poo those sig sauer reps have guns, at the gun trade show?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Young Freud posted:

You must misunderstand me, I'm not one of those guys who believes that Founding Fathers just because they couldn't comprehend 2.4-5.8GHz band radio jamming, that means we can't legal own it. :clint:

Of course, the Founding Fathers' concept of communications jamming and interception was shooting messengers.

you do legally own 2.4 and 5 ghz bands they are free for everyone to use

if you want to jam those locally in your apartment, go nuts

the fcc regulates that, not the atf

you either arent smart or have no point

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

I did fear being gunned down though, which was my point. I did not like meeting a person who had big guns strapped to his torso. It was a scary situation that was not normal for me.

lmbo what a wimp

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

The "being scared of people with guns gimmick" is hard to pull off.

i guarantee you're just as scared when you see a black man

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

SelenicMartian posted:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/houston-police-officers-shoot-kill-gun-wielding-man/

Seems like a novel way to commit suicide

"Houston Police Department officials say the shooting happened about 12:40 a.m. Saturday, when officers saw a man with a revolver standing in the road. Police say after officers asked the man to put down the gun, he instead pointed the revolver in the air, then at the officers. The officers then fired numerous times.

Spokeswoman Jodi Silva told CBS News the officers were "fearing for their lives.""

suicide by cop isnt novel at all, it's pretty common

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
holy poo poo i just saw the scariest gun

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i mean spider

those are spooky too!

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Sethex posted:

A few dead cops is the unfortunate price we pay for pushing the subject into the central 'public conversation' zone.

Dead black men don't get what BLM wants as quickly as dead white cops do, so I'm all for the extra legal stuff.

All this talk on gun control is junk, let it go, Americans are nuts for guns, an they like it that way.

Edit:

so BLM wants less police presence, and now homicide rates have tripled

more corpses mean more hash tags, which means BLING BLING DOLLA DOLLA BILL YALL

lmbo good luck with your "public conversation"

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
well lucky black people will be less likely to commit crimes so they wont have to interact with police

everything should work out, thanks obama and BLM, i guess terrorism does work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i think we need more people of colore and their unique culture in the inner cities

• Locked thread