Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Boner Zone posted:

cops hedging their bets his kids will be violent thugs so it's good to already have the pics to put on cnn in 2025 when they resist arrest

people have already donated half a million dollars for his kids college funds

they're going to be doctors and lawyers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Blazing Zero posted:

its delicious that for probably one weekend cops get to taste the fear they've handed out for decades. well until they call in the guard and end all the protests with lead rain

yeah dude all these cops that didn't kill anyone have to live in fear that owns

they're not in a profession that puts you up against armed criminals or anything

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Blazing Zero posted:

they adhere to the thin blue line like a religion and any snitches get what they deserve post haste

all the good cops got sacked, caught 'strays' or left in disgust ages ago

how many posts do you have on reddit.com/r/trees

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

this thread started at the bottom and still found new ways to go downhill

if everyone was watching speedruns at https://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick they would be chilling with friends talking about good games and good times instead of killing each other!

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

DreamShipWrecked posted:

"We should demilitarize the police!"

*Rooftop snipers shoot up cops like they were walking through Fallujah*

i think it would be better if the police didn't kill anyone, give them tranq guns or slappers only imho

killing is for criminals, and the police aren't criminals

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

unpacked robinhood posted:

Some people are even AK native, that sounds badass

after their vicious war with the AR natives, only the AK's remain

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Decebal posted:

So was the bow, the musket, the rifle, the machinegun etc. 1000's of years of trying to make killing each other more and more impersonal

once i perfect my deadly internet post we will enter a new era

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Blue Train posted:

wait do you live in Chicago because lmfao if youre holding them up as an example of not being corrupt

you wish you lived in a city as nice as chicago

mayor daley jr was a saint

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Broken Loose posted:

No, it's more like that the USA explicitly states that its citizens deserve a trial in a court of law for their offenses, and that the police should never have the right or privilege to kill anybody, especially in the face of that privilege constantly being abused.

If Dylan Roof is allowed to get Burger King and a trial, then so can my people.

"my people"

also that was never the case lmao

also fun fact you wont get shot if you go quietly like dylan roof, tell your people to stop shooting at people trying to arrest them and your people will actually get a chance at a fair trial instead of a head of lead

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Third World Reggin posted:

I wonder if it played something before it exploded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMLMevL9CYA

speng31b posted:

Oh great Obama's cutting short his European trip and coming to Dallas. Because when snipers start shooting people next to Dealy plaza what we really need is a president to roll in.
:ohdear: I hope the police don't mistake him for a burgler too

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

I think BLM should stop asking for permits and police protection. Show them you don't need them and things need to change with or with out them. Arm yourselves following local law and start loving marching. You want to change something, stop asking for loving permission.

do this and also break poo poo and then the police will have justification to wipe them out entirely

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The government sells crack already

they also invented aids and malt liquor and lil jon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

radiatinglines posted:

if each visit is a dozen donuts, that's like 480 donuts a day

in fact if the police visit walmart at the frequency of a quartz crystal, 32,768 Hz, they'll be getting 393216 per second!

that's 33973862400 donuts per day! Wow!

• Locked thread