Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Renegret posted:

ok

how much you paying

Hopefully more than 7 an hour or you'll never be able to support a family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Millennial Sexlord posted:

You can get financial assistance

Ugh, yet another person suckling on the teet of society by relying on the state to suppliment their dick sucking income. My grandfather sucked dick from when he was 14 till he was 77 and he never once needed a helping hand from the damned government. It's his work ethic that I carry with me every time I suck a dick too. I guess what I'm trying to say is that we should all think of how hard our grandfathers took it while we ourselves are sucking dick.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

DrPlump posted:

Eventually the cops will be unwilling to put themselves in the firing line. BLM protest will have to proceed without police protection.

Then the race war can begin in earnest.

I think BLM should stop asking for permits and police protection. Show them you don't need them and things need to change with or with out them. Arm yourselves following local law and start loving marching. You want to change something, stop asking for loving permission.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

We could always just fence off the poor areas and not allow anyone in or out except ambulances or fire trucks. Nothing of value would be lost and then the rest of the surrounding areas would have their crime rates drop. The poor ghetto gets to live with out government intervention except for emergencies and everyone else around them gets to enjoy increased property value and decreases of crime. Everybody wins!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Is there a way to trade pokemon between players? If so then they can sell rare ones to others and create their own business!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

lmao is it not on the pawn shop to not buy stolen goods?! doesn't that essentially mean pawn shops function perfectly well as fences?

My guess is that if the police don't want to get involved you could take the pawn shop to civil court to get your property back, but it may be cheaper to just let them keep it or buy it back than move forward with a lawsuit. Seem to remember something like that happening to my friend in AZ or CA. Can't remember what state he got broken into and found his girlfriend's necklace from her mother in a pawn shop like a week later.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pawn shops are awesome. Where the hell else you gonna buy a VCR or CRT TV these days? Craigslist? Oh.....Yeah, Craigslist.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Not if you're bored at work and want something entertaining to read on the news wires it isn't. But it will never happen because no one really thinks the police force can be demilitarized/reformed. BLM is just there to collect donations and schedule marches to justify their doantions.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

When did the Dems and Republicans switch sides? It had to be very gradual, but what was the issue(s) that reversed the parties?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

We can cut out the middle man and just start selling our milsurp directly to ISIS. Hell, it could go a long way to fixing the relationship between us.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

But that would mean letting people do drugs!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Fingers crossed!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LA_riots

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

Okay but what's special about WalMart that there is so much stealing going on there?

frantically raises hand

Oh! OH! I know! Mordin! Mordin! I know!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I refuse to brush my teeth before going to the dentist. I don't clean my apartment before my cleaning lady comes, so why should I do a half assed job when I'm about to pay someone to professionally clean my teeth and tell me I'm not doing a good job anywyas? Earn that deductible you mouth janitor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I noticed she left her purse at home. Ha.

Cartouche posted:

SA is making me grumpy of late. So I decided I would take a break this evening and watch some Monty Python. What say you, GBS? Life of Brian or Holy Grail?

The Meaning of Life

• Locked thread