Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Do it ironically posted:

disgusting feel bad for these officers families, friends, and co-workers, unlike these scumbags, the officers actually contributed to society

okay Nana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Drudge headline is "BLACK LIVES KILL"

Y.I.K.E.S.

lol this is one gay rear end earth

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
i feel like we're on the gayest possible timeline

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
it would probably be preferable for our country's sake if this turned out to be isis right

i think this just supports my theory on this being the gayest possible timeline

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

origami posted:

if you want to roll the red carpet for trump sure

yeah trump is going to benefit yuuugely either way

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Typical Pubbie posted:

Actually he's a loving moron for showing up to a peaceful protest with a weapon.

you have to wonder if nearly being shot to pieces will make him reconsider the whole open carry thing

probably not lol

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

holy gently caress is that real

uh that seems quite irresponsible of our news media..

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

LGD posted:

what part of any of this or the past few years has given you the impression our news media are responsible?

yeah it ain't like the bush years anymore

a shame

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Remain calm."

*rubbetbullet.wav*

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Typical Pubbie posted:

It's insane that you can bring a loaded weapon into a public space and then sue people when they freak out about it (because a mass shooting just took place next to you and five cops are dead).

:patriot:

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

rear end cobra posted:

pls dont advocate murdering police officers

lol

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
for real tho this was inevitable with our gun laws combined with the way cops appear to kill with impunity

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

EugeneJ posted:

Thousands die because of gang violence in the US each year - 5 die at the hands of cops and cops are the problem? ...no

5 lmao

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
any update on three olive's keurig?

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

City of Tampa posted:

i actually looked into working for the Pinellas County Sheriffs years ago and their hiring requirements mentioned marijuana a lot and even had a weirdly specific number of times you could have smoked it, above which you were disqualified. and the requirements also pointed out that you'd be polygraph tested about marijuana and your hair would be tested too

they definitely gave me the impression that the most important requirement was not smoking marijuana more than like 6 times in your entire life

yeah prolonged marijuana consumption leads to the mind being more vulnerable to cultural marxism and they're terrified of devil lettuce leading to more dorners

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

:ohdear:

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Internaut! posted:

why shouldnt they if theyre up against organized cop killers with assault rifles and body armor? give em tanks and apaches

woah you canadians are on edge what on earth is going on up there??

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

cops hedging their bets his kids will be violent thugs so it's good to already have the pics to put on cnn in 2025 when they resist arrest

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
look i just want to be able to justify at least one of these police killings in my mind

can't you loving liberals give me that

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mortimer posted:

yeah dude all these cops that didn't kill anyone have to live in fear that owns

they're not in a profession that puts you up against armed criminals or anything

makes me curious if cops will start thinking twice about voting republican to maybe address the glut of rifles and handguns that threaten their lives daily :laugh:

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

spudsbuckley posted:

Weird how cops are only racist against black males, isn't it? Seems rather specific for horrible racists to pick that particular section of society out.

I mean it's not like this particular demographic is disproportionately represented in crime statistics/prison populations or has a culture of killing cops or anything.

yeah blacks are probably just inherently more violent so police are totally justified, no we shouldn't look into the issue any further okay quit asking

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Decebal posted:

What happens when they criminals have automatic weapons and body armor ?

Wasn't there a case in California with 2 guys all decked out in armor and had powerful weapons and cops had only handguns and shotguns ??

Wasn't the militarization of police a response to all the crime in the 80's and 90's ? Should we go back to that again ?

maybe don't unanimously support the party that ensures civilians have a right to the equipment you need to turn into a militia to counter? :shrug:

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
"it's absolutely vital that we in the thin blue line support the 2nd amendment"

*is systematically targeted by a civilian with an ar-15*

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

SHISHKABOB posted:

You are as dumb as the person you are quoting FYI.

my mom says im a very smart boy so owned bitch

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

spudsbuckley posted:

Holy gently caress.

Yes, those a literally the only things a black person can do to get along in life.

And you're calling me a racist?

high poverty rate is obviously completely unrelated to high crime rate, it's just a cultural problem, cops are totally justified, carry on

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
The guy was pretty obviously wandering back and forth over the line at the beginning of the video. He starts on the shoulder but when he turns around at the 30 second mark the solid line marking the shoulder is to his left meaning he's at least partially in the right most lane

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/status/751937392324407296

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Darth123123 posted:

They have a lot of sherrif in that town.

the "check out how many different unmarked models we have" bit is pretty lol

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dapper_Swindler posted:

hmm any of this actualy true?

Appears to be real pics of the dude's tattoos and facebook, personally I'd question the motivation behind any iron cross and crusader shield looking tats but who can or would really say at this point? Doubt we'll hear much else about it

it sure would be something though if this crazy racist shooter ended up popping a nazi cop just by chance

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
There's a march from the state capitol in Baton Rouge that may be beginning to go sideways now

Lots of poo poo popping up on periscope around the downtown area
https://www.periscope.tv/w/alGAkjFKUkVtWlhtWkdlUVB8MVprSnp2UkxwbmVKduMWUkXZ2fIKlgtl0Mz5DCFrUef8vF3c42a92_eDS4uT

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.periscope.tv/w/alGC6TFKUkVtWlhtWkdlUVB8MVlwSmtwbFFadkV4ahCM-lIEOG0i3-oYDhP6ozcBDCJ6RLyll1IwpWkYT0M6

Live feed for the moment

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i just am annoyed that "progressives" are using the same tactics the right is using now. arnt they better then that.

I meant more in the sense that they wernt killing every cop they could see.

any live feeds now.

Culture war getting real serious on this issue, I just think fewer people care at this point in the game about maintaining some pretty nebulous idea of moral superiority regarding the tactics used to direct the narrative on police killings

If there's any truth to it then I would say it's a much more worthy and informing thing to be aware of than how thuggish Trayvon Martin liked to make himself look for his Facebook profile

The cop didn't deserve murder even if he was some kind of white supremacist, but if by chance he actually was then maybe that should make us reconsider whether blm might have a point with this whole police racism thing

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

lmao

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

reallivedinosaur posted:

he should have shot them

go to bed peepaw

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think the march/protest in BR was probably moving to block the interstate, they were heading in that direction when I'm assuming the police cut them off and settled into the standoff on a side street we saw on the streams earlier

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tips to avoid being shot during a traffic stop:

1. Take every step to display submission to armed pissbabies so they feel at ease.

2. Drive a lifted pickup.

3. Wear a cowboy hat.

All solid advice imo

https://youtu.be/ZpcxN9JsoN8

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

reallivedinosaur posted:

only way to make them stop killin is more welfare i dont see any way around it

according to an economist and two losers online

an alternative would be to raise taxes on the wealthy to previously seen levels and then use government spending to grow the economy to the point where welfare becomes unnecessary but lol yeah loving right

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Solice Kirsk posted:

I think BLM should stop asking for permits and police protection. Show them you don't need them and things need to change with or with out them. Arm yourselves following local law and start loving marching. You want to change something, stop asking for loving permission.

lol they literally just tried this in baton rouge and the police responded with riot gear flanked by assault rifle teams

they've been arresting people for being in the street so how's a march supposed to work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

reallivedinosaur posted:

lol

"community policing is like an occupying army"

"the only answer is more community policing"

you don't want to solve anything you just want to see more people get killed on TV, i doubt you even care what color they are

The police's idea of community policing is at best driving through bad neighborhoods a little more slowly than usual

The image of beat cops walking around north Baton Rouge neighborhoods seems pretty ridiculous to me, which probably isn't a good sign

• Locked thread