Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it sounds obvious and dumb but it's actually basically the 'anthropological principle' and it's a great argument against religious morons who go 'but everything was perfectly designed for us therefore there must be a creator!'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

My entire life has led to this one moment: You suck, OP.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Moridin920 posted:

it sounds obvious and dumb but it's actually basically the 'anthropological principle' and it's a great argument against religious morons who go 'but everything was perfectly designed for us therefore there must be a creator!'

what's the great argument to stop you piling into already terrible threads like a dog rolling around in its own poo poo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

what's the great argument to stop you piling into already terrible threads like a dog rolling around in its own poo poo

im just an orboros of bad posting

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I think you should live, love, laugh op.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Moridin920 posted:

you didn't start this tire fire

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

we know

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

satanic splash-back posted:

here's a template in case somebody wants to make a funny edit:

people who say _______ should be ___________.

people who make bad threads should be gassed.

This is fun!

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
Especially when their "entire life has led to this moment" involves another person, usually a romantic interest.

Like okay, you met at a bus stop, whoopie. Or you met that person and you have a bunch of mutual friends in common. Not that out of the ordinary, either of those.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
My whole life has led to me clicking 3Os link and then dancing around before making this post. Which is where I am now.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Love Crime posted:

Everybody's life has led to the moment they're in now you third rate wikipedia philosophy major, that's how both life and time continuum work, you aren't making whatever moment you're trying to convince us matters more actually matter more all you're doing is pissing off people for wasting their time having to listen to such a dumb loving saying

:thejoke:

its always in the last place you look OP

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

it's a pity my entire life hasn't led to its end yet but I guess it'll get there by and by

The_end
May 17, 2014
My entire life has been leading up to this post.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

The_end posted:

My entire life has been leading up to this post.

My entire life has been leading up to this post/user name combo.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

King of Bees posted:

My whole life has led to me clicking 3Os link and then dancing around before making this post. Which is where I am now.

I've done more things since this post but this is where I am now. My entire life
..etc.etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Todays your lucky day! I'll be administering free enemas to anybody who wants one.

• Locked thread