Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
As a lot of people have already said, this looks like the game we were promised but didn't get with the Kickstarter. I was a Kickstarter backer, but Reincarnation was such a sloppy slog of a mess that I barely played it. Each "new version" that came out felt like a beta revision every time, nothing ever felt like a real finished commercially-released game.

Can't wait until it comes out on PC so that I can actually play the game I paid for over two years ago! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

I guess that guy forgot about the "missions" in Carmageddon 2 which were basically a brick wall preventing you from moving on to the next tier of races. lovely shoehorned-in modes that are unfun to play is just part of the Carmageddon experience.

Just a matter of time until we find out what Max Damage's equivalent to the LAPMYLOVEPUMP or IBETYOUCANTPRINTCUNT cheats is, then we can just skip over that poo poo.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Played for about an hour earlier, glad we finally got the game we paid $25 for over two years ago. :v:

I'm not even upset, I'm just glad we got a new good Carmageddon game. It was worth the wait.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

widespread posted:

So what you're saying is that it went from TDK 2000 to hopefully 2 or even 1?

I kinda wanna be hopeful.

Car handling is still kinda bad (in my opinion) and the car slides all over the place but yeah, it feels like a proper Carmageddon game now and not a big sloppy tech demo.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

heard u like girls posted:

You can now properly stun opponents, with a visual indicator that they are dizzy.

I just wish the game still told you when they were "soiling their shreddies" or "spitting nails".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

NoneMoreNegative posted:

If you're trying to finish a mission by killing all peds and you're not driving Electric Blue, you have too much free time.

Killing all peds on a small map like the nuclear waste island isn't all that hard, I almost did it in about 20 minutes or less. But then the last opponent killed himself by running into me.

I got 199/200 :smithicide:

• Locked thread