Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

mobby_6kl posted:

I can survive with poo poo graphics but physics are kind of crucial for a game like this though, and while the first two games were hardly realistic in that aspect, they had a certain feel to it that i think was somewhat off in Reincarnation. Not necessarily bad, but different enough to feel a bit wrong.

Yeah, I loved the hell out of Carma 2 back in the day and something about Reincarnation just felt off. It was just really hard to get satisfying smashes, and it's tricky to pin down just why, but it felt like a bit of combination of the cars controlling a bit too loosely and the AI being a bit to squirrelly. It also felt a little too easy to get wrecked/smashed yourself? A lot of the time I remember i'd end up in negative credits because I was repairing so much just keeping my car in a driveable state.

Hoping the Max Damage version feels better to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread