Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I played all the way through the original release and yeah, although it was enjoyable enough, I had no desire to go back for more action because of how much of a mess the whole thing was. So now I also have high hopes that they fixed everything up and with a couple of new cars or tracks it just might be what we needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I can survive with poo poo graphics but physics are kind of crucial for a game like this though, and while the first two games were hardly realistic in that aspect, they had a certain feel to it that i think was somewhat off in Reincarnation. Not necessarily bad, but different enough to feel a bit wrong.

• Locked thread