Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I got it preordered on Xbox One, it's fun but there feels like a huge lack of speed early on, maybe it's just the maps not giving enough space to build up speed and ram someone. Also is there any trick to dealing with Screwy Louie or Ivan? They both just seem to soak up massive amounts of punishment. Though I did end up stealing the Twister by using an opponent launcher in a narrow street.
My only big complaint is the upgrade system, I wish they'd either make it tokens that upgrade every car or have you spend points to upgrade individual cars.

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Jul 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

Humans Among Us posted:

:confused: You spend tokens to upgrade individual cars..?

Yeah, you find tokens hidden on the maps then spend them on upgrading one vehicle, upgrades are also locked until you get to certain points in career mode.

• Locked thread