Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
I bought the game without even thinking about it, and only then did I think about reading the reviews. The scores are bad, but every single fault could also be said about the original Carma, so it looks like I'll be coming home to a prettier Carma1, which is pretty much all I've been asking for since 1998.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

What about Solid Granite Car? Does it have Solid Granite Car?

It does, and now it makes your car look like granite. Maybe this isn't new, but I've never played TDR.

I haven't found any "Peds with stupd heads", I think it's gone... :(

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
This may seem really obvious, but it took me a long time to figure out, so I'll share this: For those of you who don't like the controls, please give the other cars a try. Even the Hawk is a big step up from the Eagle, and I've had an amazing time driving the Shredlight.

I think it took me this long because I've always played with the Eagle for almost the entirety of the old games and thought it was among the better cars, but in Max Damage it seems to lose its wheels at the sight of a slight breeze.

The game gets really frantic and fun in its later levels. I'm starting to like it more than the old ones.

• Locked thread