Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
azren
Feb 14, 2011

Looks interesting, but your commentary is really out of sync in this video (unless there's something horrifically wrong with my computer).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Those dead titans are freaky as hell. I mean, seriously, those things never cease to creep me right the gently caress out (especially the submerged one).

azren
Feb 14, 2011

To me, at least, a "hard light" sword implies something different than "lightsaber." A lightsaber is a laser sword, that burns poo poo (as lasers are wont to do) for cutting, but "hard light" suggests that the light is somehow compressed into a virtually physical object (light having properties of particles, as well as waves, and this being sci-fi, that's good enough for me). It's used (amongst other places) in Red Dwarf, when Rimmer gets a hard light upgrade for his hologram, making him physical.
---
The phrase "major module" has me curious. Does that mean there are "minor modules" that come into play, or is that just some tech phrase I don't know?
---
Lastly, this is probably me overthinking things, but when our character lands from a teleport, there's this purple square around him that reminds me of the bird wizard explosions a bit:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Your audio balancing in this video is kinda inconsistent; the song that starts at around 10:10 almost completely drowns out your voice at times, for instance. Also, while I appreciate you speeding up the exploration bits, at times it seems like there's some actual slowdown during the fights. It might just be me, but some of the action (not all of it) seems to stutter some.

Lest you think I'm only going to complain, hot drat! That's some impressive drifting there! I would not enjoy playing this mode. I might enjoy Scrub-Lords Who Need To Git Gud mode, but I'm not even sure about the main game. Anyone have experience for SLWNTGG mode?

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Awesome lp, man. Had a really good time.

Was there going to be a south side closeup like the others?

• Locked thread