Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I get a bit of a Fez impression, especially from the audio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

The eastern zone looks to me like some sort of pumping station in the old world. Lots of pipes and pumps and vents for this purple flame. The stoat guys seem to have built themselves a temple on top of it before the frogs invaded. I presume the plants are plants that adapted to the volatile chemicals the station continues to be pumping.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

MShadowy posted:

That being said, we've every reason to believe that the Otterstoats created the facility, and that the amphibious bandits are there simply for loot. In regards to the boss, well, presumably he's the bandit leader, but who knows?

The boss is a curious case. It's infested with plant life and growing those explosive plants inside it. Perhaps it was trying to empower itself with the plasma and, well, succeeded. It doesn't look healthy but it also doesn't look like it's unduly suffering for its condition. The first thing we see it do is eat a stoat, which is probably something the other frog bandits are engaged in too? If they're skinning them, it's likely they're cannibals.

I'm not sure it's necessarily in charge of the bandits, but it's clearly the biggest and scariest so I'm not sure there's much distinction there.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I wonder why those dogs are there. And what they are exactly.

Your commentary desynced around 12 minutes in.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

The blue guys the crystalmancer was fighting looked an awful lot like our protagonist.

• Locked thread