Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
omeg
Sep 3, 2012

This game is great. I agree that health kits should probably replenish during a teleport since it's just busy work to restock on them.
The soccer is hell although it's possible to cheese it if you're using a mouse to aim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omeg
Sep 3, 2012

Bacter posted:

I'm proud to say I've joined the ranks of the top 5.4% of Hyper Light Drifters in this incredibly boring stunning video. I hope this sets the tone for a real world-class rest of this LP.

Now do it with a controller :v:

omeg
Sep 3, 2012

I think you can jump down at 1:20, the path is just obscured by perspective. I may be wrong though.

omeg
Sep 3, 2012

I watched some gameplay of Furi and it looked interesting, what makes it bad?

omeg
Sep 3, 2012

I was kinda "meh" about the charge skills but I grew to love them a lot. Both are useful, for crowd control and for tossing fools into walls for more damage.

• Locked thread