Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat
Oh, an LP of this game, lovely. I still haven't finished it, so this will motivate me to get it done.

Tenebrais posted:

The boss is a curious case. It's infested with plant life and growing those explosive plants inside it. Perhaps it was trying to empower itself with the plasma and, well, succeeded. It doesn't look healthy but it also doesn't look like it's unduly suffering for its condition. The first thing we see it do is eat a stoat, which is probably something the other frog bandits are engaged in too? If they're skinning them, it's likely they're cannibals.

I'm not sure it's necessarily in charge of the bandits, but it's clearly the biggest and scariest so I'm not sure there's much distinction there.

The boss also appears to have an injured eye, and the plant growth makes me think it's been there awhile. Wonder if it attacked the facility initially, was injured and went into hibernation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat
Give it to gunmage and let's boost the shotgun. Since apparently that's something I didn't do on my play through.

• Locked thread