Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toiletbrush
May 17, 2010
I loved the first Dishonoured, but when I got this just after release I gave up halfway through the first level. I gave it a second chance a month or so ago, and holy poo poo I'm glad I did - there's some annoying stuff but overall this is one of my favourite games ever. There's so much to explore, so many amazing locations, and the two levels with 'gimmicks' are nuts. I love how the levels feel organic and flow with possible routes emerging naturally, unlike some other stealthy games where the levels feel like they were built backwards from two or three routes.

This is also the first game since the original Deus Ex I'm playing through a second time, doing Easy, but no powers, no runes, no kills, no spots, all ui/awareness/alert markers etc turned off. It's fun but is doing me in.

One question about the The Good Doctor/Addemire level - I noticed theres a bunch of bulging steam pipes around the level that sort of explode if you whack them with your sword - does something happen if you get them all? I've tried and nothing happened, but perhaps I missed some...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread