Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax

FactsAreUseless posted:

In a lot of ways the game rewards you for high chaos with extra content and more interesting scenarios.

Yeah, the chaos system isn't punishing because high chaos is a reward. Hopefully in the second game low chaos will be at all worthwhile, but I expect high chaos will still be the canonical way to play. You just can't beat creative guard murder.

HMS Boromir fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Jul 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
I found the 'see through walls' power made the game a lot less fun for me, I never took it outside of my ill-advised ghost/clean hands run.

magimix posted:

Edit: Also, Dishonored is one of the few games where I recommened turning off all UI and frobs even for the first run. Bar a notable exception in one of the DLCs, everything you need to know to do missions well is there in the game-world.
I did this and also recommend it, but there's an exception in the Campbell mission as well. The game gives you no indication of where to stash Curnow if you knock him out unless you turn on objective markers.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax

magimix posted:

Ill advised?

Ghost/Clean Hands is exceedingly dull.

• Locked thread