Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Thought's on pets that are not working out?
Yes
No
Milkshake
View Results

• Locked thread
Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

You know. They just get put down anyway.

Made me think. What is more humane?

A can of wet food and a pocketknife or back to the shelter for 1-3 years before they get put down anyway with dry food?

A dog, I mean a dog is easy right? Wait till easter and buy one of those giant chocolate easter bunnies and then just let nature take its course kind of a thing, ?

I love my kitties and would never do anything to them but pet them and feed them and play with them and clean their litter box.

I'm curious to see a goon's eye-view as it were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Do 1-2 years on the animal abuse rap and learn what a prolapsed rear end in a top hat is in prison

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

The milkshake has antifreeze in it I hosed that one up.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/heavy_petting/2005/09/why_i_killed_my_cat.html

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
put rear end in a top hat cats to death

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Wendigee posted:

The milkshake has antifreeze in it I hosed that one up.

Antifreeze no longer tastes sweet due to weirdos like you

Guy near me went the poison route and got 36 months in prison

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

cuck cuck im gay posted:

Antifreeze no longer tastes sweet due to weirdos like you

Guy near me went the poison route and got 36 months in prison

I love my cats. I would never poison them. I got a big fatass siamese snoozing on my lap and hes keeping my leg warm and purring gently.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
lol that all it takes to get you into a "killing to be kind" mindset is owning a couple of cats, most people have to be confronted with someone in indescribable, unsavable pain to get to that point but I guess owning pets is hard too

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
if u have a garage please go start the car up and put urself to sleep. ty

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I dreamed about buying pretzels and a ps3 from a thrift store and some guy thought I worked there for no good reason and he was getting angry asking me for a record titled "Do Your Thing" by Janet Jackson and Duran Duran because he kept mumbling so I had to ask him to repeat himself 10 times only to tell him that I didn't work there and then he started trying to get into a fight with me at which point some other people in the store stepped in and were defending me and that's when I woke up.

Don't kill any cats.

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Gamer With Dignity posted:

Don't kill any cats.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Nice apostrophe in the poll title, poo poo-for-brains.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

jesus christ

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Wendigee posted:

I love my cats. I would never poison them. I got a big fatass siamese snoozing on my lap and hes keeping my leg warm and purring gently.

ok good

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

But the implication is that at some point the little furry gently caress is gonna get degenerative kidney issues or just plumb go cold like my moms cat "misty" when she was sleeping on my lap while I was home sick under a thick blanket she enjoyed.

So what do you do?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Take the cat to the vet and put them down.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

I dreamed about buying pretzels and a ps3 from a thrift store and some guy thought I worked there for no good reason and he was getting angry asking me for a record titled "Do Your Thing" by Janet Jackson and Duran Duran

That actually sounds like a pretty awesome album.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

my milkshake brings all the cats to prison

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
lay down in front of a bus, OP

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i don't like cats

i guess i don't hate them. i'll pet one if it comes up to me.
but i would never want one and i wish nobody else had them either

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tuxedo Gin posted:

i don't like cats

i guess i don't hate them. i'll pet one if it comes up to me.
but i would never want one and i wish nobody else had them either

even if it was your spirit animal??? give me a break

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

dad gay. so what posted:

lay down in front of a bus, OP

thats not a very nice thign to say you should apologise

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

dad gay. so what posted:

even if it was your spirit animal??? give me a break

my spirit animal is the capybara

chill as gently caress, likes hot baths, likes fruit, likes belly rubs

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
It was a normal day until I met an old game 'C & C Red Alert' for PS X. I looked for a few cheats in Internent and also found something. In addition to infinite energy and money I found the cheat 'Super'. I thought it is the super-weapons, but I was disappointed. I wrote the Cheats in the Xploder module down, activated all cheats and started the game. A message appeared: 'You only can use the super cheat'. So I started the game only with the Super-Cheat.
In the beginning everything was normal until the title screen appeared. Instead of the nuclear missile, a weapon was ready, which was smeared with blood. I pressed start, because my curiosity was greater. The next moment I was schockiert- the background was a battleground with many corpses. The menu consisted of only option and banter. I went to banter and I noticed that only Russia was available, as the card number was set to 666, and there was the white color is the team color. I started the match and another message appeared: 'If you lose, you'll die!', So I can not lose, or I shall die? What's that for a psycho-poo poo!
Regardless, my curiosity was greater than anything else. The map was nich very large and uncovered. My base was almost destroyed and on the floor were a lot of bodies and a lot of blood. Only there was no enemy ... but then built a base of the enemy to. The buildings looked different, the units were small devils who already attacked me. I could not even 5 minutes my base. hold. Everything destroyed. One unit was still there. I went with the pointer to it and the unit was called Sven ... but I still hot.
Where knew the game my name? It was a big devil with a spear and stabbed me ...

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

gets melon boners

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Putty posted:

thats not a very nice thign to say you should apologise

give me those loving books you scumbag

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

That cat probably had a health problem.

Tuxedo Gin posted:

my spirit animal is the capybara

chill as gently caress, likes hot baths, likes fruit, likes belly rubs

Has a weird penis, if the watermelon video is anything to go by.

Bored fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Jul 10, 2016

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

dad gay. so what posted:

give me those loving books you scumbag

im going to smack you across the face with every page of every book Tom Clancy has ever written

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
also cats are bad

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Cat prison is probably better than the Cat Whorehouse you're running now OP.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Uhhh, thank you very loving much, but I am a responsible adult and my pets are neutered and/or spayed as their gender identifies.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

My cat was old and sick. Then she wandered off on her own and drowned herself in a pool.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

I dreamed about buying pretzels and a ps3 from a thrift store and some guy thought I worked there for no good reason and he was getting angry asking me for a record titled "Do Your Thing" by Janet Jackson and Duran Duran because he kept mumbling so I had to ask him to repeat himself 10 times only to tell him that I didn't work there and then he started trying to get into a fight with me at which point some other people in the store stepped in and were defending me and that's when I woke up.

Don't kill any cats.

Seriously though do you have that loving album or not.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

wish i could do this to my girlfriend's two cats they have ruined everything i own

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
lady could have just let the cat go or something but no

EXECUTE WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
and then write an article about how progressive killing cats is

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Just give them to a kill shelter.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mega64 posted:

Seriously though do you have that loving album or not.

No and I wasn't going to buy the ps3 either because it was 59 bucks with a green sticker on orange sticker day.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
get a dog op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Get an op, dog.

• Locked thread