Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Wow already more than 80 people killed by self driving cars, maybe you aren't all a bunch of chicken littles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

I hope they're going to be suing Tesla over the incident in Nice

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Citizen Tayne posted:

Maybe self-driving cars will be ready in thirty years.

Maybe I don't give a gently caress what your hot take on technology is but I just find people like you hilarious

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Citizen Tayne posted:

You're aware that they don't work as they are now in precipitation, right? How is a vehicle that refuses to work in rain or snow at all useful in most of the country? How is "doesn't work 150 days a year" a hot take?

Maybe they'll work that out in thirty years.

Again , how dont you see, I couldn't give a gently caress less about any of this , but the fact that even though you don't really know any technical details about any of this but feel qualified to speak as a common sense expert by piecing together other peoples broad "common sense" takes ion the technology and have spent pages ranting about irresponsible companies using this knowledge is hilarious. But maybe one day they'll finally make an electric motor that can generate enough torque to accelerate

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Keep loving that chicken... I wasn't arguing just saying that you sound like a dumbass and a douchebag

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Anybody who spends pages rambling on about something they don't really know anything about and doesn't really matter is a loving loser and a tool, so yes in so many words.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Lmao you're even worse at insulting people than you are at making any sort of technical argument , bravo.

I'm gonna go cry to mommy my fake world has been shattered

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Guy who is not very good at coming up with clever "guy who..." Posts:

Citizen Tayne posted:

Guy who knows things: "Car doesn't work during precipitation, which makes it pretty useless as a primary mode of transportation"

Video game guy: "nice hot take, retard"

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Well it isn't a death but somebody ran a red light and hit me because their car driving computer was broken and didnt know the area and had kids in the car that distracted it.

Actually, wait, it wasn't a Tesla, it was actually a jeep with an infallible human driver that wrecked into me... It must have just been an 'edge case'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Moridin don't argue with these retards just let the thread die in ignominy like it should

• Locked thread