Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

spud posted:

The term Daily Driver makes me very angry.

Its a loving car. A CAR.

Sometimes I think America is more at odds with the Western World than Russia is.

Also "stick shift?" IT'S A MANUAL GEARBOX!!!

We say daily driver because americans are so rich even ordinary people own multiple cars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Citizen Tayne posted:

The year is 2046, because that is thirty years from 2016. I use my mobile app to summon an Uber autonomous cab to take me to work. It arrives with several major body panels missing. The door pops open and I slide into the back seat, careful to avoid the piles of feces and used needles littering the floor. The car shudders off like an old shopping cart, because two of the tires are blown. "This is progress," I think to myself.

• Locked thread