Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
post in this thread every time a person dies because a car was driven by a human and not a computer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

pretend I post 10000 times

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Citizen Tayne posted:

It is mind-blowing how many people there are who are emotionally invested in living in a high tech Neo Tokyo and get enraged when you suggest it may not happen soon.

Willing to bet on your predictions here or are you just talking poo poo? $1000 (you make six figgies right???) says 10% of vehicles in the united states are self-driving by the end of 2036. That's 10 years under your estimate, seems fair to me. Bet is cancelled if the SA forums do not exist by then. Hell, if you really had convictions you'd give me better odds but I'm down for 50-50.

See you in 2036 you punk rear end little runt!!!

• Locked thread