Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
I agree. Keep them in. They help flesh out the game universe pretty well, unlike Doom3's stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

I watched the section three times and I didn't see it. What happened at the lever?

e: oh, the data pad

Slaan fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Sep 5, 2016

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Right. And once you learn a second language the third, etc are much easier because your brain has already learned how to rewire itself for other languages.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

The BFG looks and sounds less powerful than the railgun. Disappointing

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Excellent RIP AND TEAR 9/10 would be RIPPED AND/OR TORED again

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Russian is such a fun language to listen to. Especially when paired with RIP AND TEAR :black101:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Yeah. All those little hand movements are bizarrely good at creating a real personality for our guy. Smashing up monitors that Dr. rear end in a top hat is talking through, fist bumping that one models, hesitating so that he can backup VEGA. All that really makes him seem like a really good guy, deep down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Curse Hayden's sudden but inevitable betrayal :argh:

• Locked thread