Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Okay, let's see what this seige mode hubbub is all about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

double nine posted:

The road to hell ...

He's such a self-righteous prick it's wonderful. Except the exposition bs.

Eh, I can't blame him for trying to keep a decent supply of Argent energy going, what with the whole his body needs that to survive, and all.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Cyber demon was appropriately ripped and torn, LP is in excellent condition, rated 5.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

PurpleXVI posted:

Get better soon, Alexey.

Also the Hellguards felt like the only monsters in the game that had... I won't say unfitting, but surprising designs. Strip away the fireballs and they'd feel like an HL1 enemy, what with the bulbous bioluminesence and biotech power armor they've got going on.

Thank god I wasn't the only one who thought the same thing when seeing those monsters. That and the way they slid after landing really makes it feel that way.

It's good to see this LP back!

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Polaron posted:

Great LP, Alexy. My only issue was the lack of showing off other weapons than the super shotgun and gauss rifle :v:

Can we talk about how good the end credits are? Every screen is related to the credit being shown on screen, in sometimes humorous ways (my personal favorite is the tiny bobblehead facing off against a giant demon for the QA team)

Those credits were amazing. This whole game was extremely stylish and satisfying to watch, and I just want to thank you Alexey for the good work!

• Locked thread