Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KDavisJr
Jul 17, 2010

A real avatar never dies, even when it's replaced!

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

How about a chainsword!

I take you mean combining a Chainsaw, and a sword, which is as awesome as it sounds.

KDavisJr fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Oct 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KDavisJr
Jul 17, 2010

Iretep posted:

For some reason i assumed the doom guy was from doom 3 but turns out hes just some dude with angel powers. :smith:

I think I know why you think that, and he very well could be. He could be the Doomguy from the first two games. Or he could be some dude with angel powers.

KDavisJr
Jul 17, 2010

get that OUT of my face posted:

Wow, you made the Russian Orthodox Church sound metal as hell.

I noticed you have to kill 8 enemies in one shot for one of your challenges. How are you gonna manage that?

The First Method: An Explosive
The Easy Way: BFG

KDavisJr
Jul 17, 2010

Lynx posted:

One thing I like about this part is when the Cyberdemon grabs Doomguy and tosses him into the room. In any other FPS you'd get chucked into the far wall and slowly get up, but Doomguy's so good that he lands on his feet.

When the Doom Slayer was trying to stop himself when he was thrown he left marks on the ground with his fingers.

KDavisJr
Jul 17, 2010

EDIT: Nine minutes too late!

KDavisJr
Jul 17, 2010

Samovar posted:

Something to be noted about the Cyberdemon's music.

Having a pentagram in the spectrogram was totally intentional, and most games couldn't get away with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KDavisJr
Jul 17, 2010

You not the villain huh? Sure i'll buy that.

This time...

Polaron posted:

Great LP, Alexy. My only issue was the lack of showing off other weapons than the super shotgun and gauss rifle :v:

Can we talk about how good the end credits are? Every screen is related to the credit being shown on screen, in sometimes humorous ways (my personal favorite is the tiny bobblehead facing off against a giant demon for the QA team)

Doomguy Doll vs Pinky Demon

Doomguy Doll wins.

Also I believe that Doomguy Doll is is same one that The Doomslayer Fistbumps.

My favorite part of the credits is the end that references the original Doom Cover, and at this point you'd probably think "yea those demons are hosed"

KDavisJr fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Jun 19, 2017

• Locked thread