Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

bman in 2288 posted:

I want to play this game but I lack a good PC to work with, so I'll have to default to my PS4. Anyone can tell me about that version's quirks?

Looks great, but loading times are very long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

azren posted:

Yeah, sold. Chalk up a purchase thanks to this lp.

Doom... Is good...

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

FoolyCharged posted:

I too, made the mistake of choosing precision mode the first time I played the game.
If only I had realized that both options immediately got mobility upgrades.

Also, Hayden is a super cool frienemy and I appreciate the fact that Demons Inc is run by a cool and surprisingly competent dude.

he is the prince of lies himself

S. Hayden

Satan

it makes the whole story quite interesting when you realise that

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Crazy Achmed posted:

What a fun game, thanks Alexey.

...but now for some nitpicky criticisms: was I the only one who found the weapon sounds a bit weak? Granted I'm not listening on decent speakers, but The pistol, plasma gun and BFG seemed to be almost silent. The gauss cannon also sounds like it's a bit muffled, but maybe I'm too used to the harsh crack at the start of the quake 2 railgun sound. Similarly, there seemed to be surprisingly little sound or feeling of impact on a few of the glory kills too, namely the ones where you just punch a demon hard enough to make it explode.

plasma rifle is the only bad one to my ears, it was incredible in the original Doom.

• Locked thread