Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

:black101:

This game looks really fun and I'm looking forward for the next videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

my dad posted:

Please tell me the player character will turn out to be the reawakened original DOOM guy somehow. :allears:

Hope so, the Doom marine, kicking rear end for all eternity.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Alexeythegreat posted:

Nah, I got healthy a few days ago, I should have the next update up tomorrow.

I got it on a sale and it cost 40 Euros, so it may take a while before it goes for an actual sale price :v:

You can get it now for 25-28€ from several pages, like Kinguin, got mine for 28€ but I'm suffering a lot of performance issues.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

KieranWalker posted:

Thanks for the heads up; I think I should be fine. I'm running a 970, an i5 and 16 gigs of RAM.

First the Doom pun, now this. You are such a dork, Alexey.

(P.S. don't ever stop being a dork; we love it.)

I have similar specs (basically an i7 instead of an i5) and it doesn't run great, I need to try it with the new patch though.

• Locked thread