Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

TheDarkFlame posted:

I was going to ask how the end-of-days timer works when you stop it but you guys covered that already. I would say I don't believe that you've instantly got another two pips of progress on the Avatar Project yet again, but given the course of this LP yeah I absolutely believe that.

On the Blacksite Vial, I think that the resulting cutscene it to tell you that the material in the vial is either melted-down essence of human, or just the distilled pure genetic formula, of millions of people. The gene treatments are apparently a motivation for everyone to submit themselves to some kind of genetic testing, which ends in some people being cured of terrible ailments, and some people being made into biofuel for whatever super-weapon or death machine the aliens are building.

Maybe they're building a reaper?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Obviously the Ethereals are trying to power up before the Reapers return.

Great LP as always Jade.

• Locked thread