Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

There, actually submitted a soldier for once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Jade Star posted:

For those of you wondering about the character pool, as of this post i am 71 entries in and i swear that 50% of you picked the laid back attitude. and about 40% of you picked twitchy. So i am concluding that goons are either too lazy to worry about anything, or anxious as gently caress about everything.

Feel free to change mine to By the book for some variation. :cheeky:

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Lunethex posted:

About Bradford's gun, is it a legit thing to have two scopes on the top of a gun? Or is it a scope > laser sight kind of thing because that looks impossible to use or not worth it.

It's a legit thing. The first sight in this case tends to be a simple holographic sight or red dot sight while the in front is usually the one with 2x or 4x magnification and can be flipped to the side if need be.

Also I was hoping to see the squaddie names right before it ended. :arghfist::(

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

InfinityComplex posted:

Still too rich for my blood, especially since EDF 4.1 came out yesterday.

EDF! EDF! EDF!
*ahem*
Sorry, couldn't resist. Although that might be a game I'll pick up on a sale in the future because I've always wanted to play them.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Grapplejack posted:

Welcome to the Commander's Guide to Earth Defense, I'm ObsidianSphere and this is my cohost Limesecond

Perfect. :golfclap:

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Jade Star posted:

Okay, a little further testing and its not just retaliation missions doing it. Fraps is making GBS threads a brick on every mission now and I can not understand why. Nothing changed between recording mission 4 and 5. God drat it I hate LPing when this poo poo happens. :sigh: at least OBS seems to work and I can make that work.

Seriously, what the gently caress sometimes. Everything perfectly normal one day, totally hosed the next.

Have you tried MSI Afterburner for recording purposes?

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

eating only apples posted:

My guy showed up in the recruit list :3:

Nothing yet for me. :(

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

I had either forgotten or didn't know that was a Jade Star LP. I know I've watched it at least way back then.
secretssss

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

I can only hope that my entry to the roster somehow becomes a Spark. That'd be cool. :allears:
Unlikely, but cool.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Julian needs a new nickname by the way.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

:stare:
That is not what I had expected to happen based on that description. That's for drat sure.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

So I just realized that the Councilman said that Advent was going to cover its people mulching plan in the guise of a broadcast about "A final treatment for the human condition".
Does this mean the XCOM2 universe is populated by huge amounts of Otherkin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Dark Flame Master posted:

Wait, if Guava is bald and JadeStar has standing anime hair...

Is this about right?

"Jadeestaaar. Jadeeeestaaaaar"
"What?"
"I'm haunting you."

Yeah that works.

• Locked thread