Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Gridlocked posted:

Uugughghghhg Alien Hunters DLC on, but it was so bad. Also not going to use the Long War Team's mods :(?

It's bad and smelly

Also eyyyyyy XCOM LP, I think I've finished this game 3 or 4 times by this point but I've never been game enough to turn it up to Commander. So I'm looking forward to this.

You better have the Mr. Torgue voice pack. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

ZealousQ posted:

Oh god, can someone submit Pauline Hanson. She obviously hates aliens.

I want an AusPol squad so bad.

poo poo I never thought of an AusPol XCOM, I'm gonna do this for my new playthrough, thank you friend.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

All Australian's should either be laid back or intense

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Eyy boobie alien the game has started, I'm excited to see how you play this on Commander because I have no confidence going to that difficulty yet.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I really wish they would do something with The Bureau, I don't care what anyone says I liked that game a lot and it had a character to it. I mean sure I can see and accept the problems with it but it's not X-Com: Enforcer.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Both are good, I mix and match skills so my 1 Sniper who is in every deployment is a monster no matter the situation. That's my addition to this discussion.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Does Blademaster buff the damage of a certain ability in the not-sword sword you get later?

Like some people have said it becomes more and more useless as the game gets later but now, like right now, it's a Godsend... and kinds op.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

There's a mod that makes it so every time you hack you get +3 hack skill, and if you fail just +1 but it's enough to incentivise you to just go for hacks willynilly. I'm a fan of that mod.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Snake tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits

I really like Viper's as enemies, I'd rather go up against a Viper than a Stun Lancer plus I really enjoy what something related to Viper's happens later.

Well 'enjoy' is the wrong word. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Mod owns, haters leave

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Whoa whoa whoa hold the gently caress up, turrets are hard? All you have to do is destroy the 1 square they're on and they die. They're never on the ground, they can always fall.

Turrets are a zero threat enemy. That is a first.

Unless it changes on the Commander and you can't destroy terrain and I just never knew that.

EDIT: ohhh you meant in the mission! Right, my bad

Spudd fucked around with this message at 12:18 on Aug 8, 2016

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Veloxyll posted:

Turrets can actually show up on ground level in regular missions.

I have literally never seen that in my 90 hours of play, they have always been on destructible terrain for me. Even on custom maps.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

There are not enough aliens on any map to not shove consumables into every single alien face.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Man I upgrade PCS's as fast as possible, they're so good.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

There's a very special mission way later in the game where a Guardian Support won that mission all by himself. It triggered 4 times and he out right murdered 2 Mutons. Since then I have always gone with Guardian.

Although the way you explained how Ever Vigilant will work with your medic makes sense to me, I never thought of it that way.

EDIT: I read what you said in your blurb, I guess they changed it because when I got those 5 Overwatch shots they kept hitting the same target.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Killzone is the greatest skill in the game, never not take it.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I did not think that could happen.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I'm gonna take a guess that R.A.G.E suit stands for

Roided
And
Gaudy
Exoskeleton

Because it does make who you put it on look roided up, it's gaudy as poo poo too... and I'm just assuming it's an exoskeleton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Andromedon's are my favourite new dudes in Xcom2, they're really dangerous but they're so easy to push around like you're the schoolyard bully. It feels really good being a prick to them.

Plus MCing them is literally the best thing to do in this game, always MC them and use them as a meat shield to end all meat shields.

• Locked thread