Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Lunethex posted:

Twitch deleted it.

The truest monsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Lunethex posted:

True story, JAIDS has been going on for the past two nights and doesn't look like it'll be solved for a while still. It'd be fine if Hitler happened, so keeping Guava's dignity intact would be the correct choice here.

Operation Guava's Moment

(yes that is a potential thing in the Op name list Jade has)

I don't know nearly enough about these games to justify guest commentating, so :rip: Guava's dignity I guess.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
Jumping on the Gift Horse bandwagon.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

akulanization posted:

Not Your Father's Root Beer is the only correct answer here.

I dunno, Dad's, A&W, and Virgils are all really good. You know what's a bad Root Beer? Best drat Root Beer. I have no clue how someone hosed up combining Root Beer and ABV greater than 0, but here we are.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Rick_Hunter posted:

Regional tastes are weird. Sailor Boy pilot bread is still made and mostly because Alaskans demand it.

As an Alaskan, I was surprised to find out that Sailor Boy Pilot Bread isn't in all Costco locations. But mostly because it makes for a good large cracker/hard bread.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Magnetic North posted:

Hearing people say "magnetic" repeatedly is making me twitch, like when you hear someone else say your first name.

Go by something that is even more common like "Will". I can see why so many Williams go by Bill just from that.

Name chat ITT.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
I think the loot you got came out of the mission objective box, since it was an item retrieval mission. I mean, it could be that the game bugged out and gave you one of the two or three loot items the snake would have dropped, but I think those boxes give loot.

As for nickname voting:

Siobhan "Shredder" MacKenzie
and
Eph "Empanada" Phatha

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Ciaphas posted:

Gonna say Hulk "Gawker" Hogan

Voting this for the Hulkster.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Paul.Power posted:

Duke "Big the Cat" Nukem.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Olesh posted:

Voting that Talow's nickname should be:

Talow '***' Rosine.

Voting this.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Nalesh posted:

And it looks really good and I wish I had bought xcom 2 on the winter sale :c

Its the early buy in for the next Humble Monthly, so you can get it for USD$12.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
Julian is a shining star, and should have Nova to reflect this.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

En route to our planet, they'd be detected and probably catch every missile (and possibly nuke) on Earth before they could successfully land.

If they could even get as far as landing, they'd be facing nonstop attempts to kill and dissect them.

With a non-zero chance that somewhere in the process of meet->kill->dissect, there's the addition of gently caress and/or eat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Hunt11 posted:

Isn't there a setting where humans are kept on earth because everything else is scared about how insane we are?

Yes, reality.

• Locked thread