Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teledahn
May 14, 2009

What is that bear doing there?

Jade Star posted:

... and the True Retroactive AWC mod. The AWC will get discussed in the LP ... the AWC feature the way it should have been implemented ...

Advanced Warfare Centre?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

Buy some birch beer.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

Kwyndig posted:

Doesn't that taste like licorice?

No?

At least to me, it tastes like a blend of root beer and cola. I suppose it depends on the brand. The prospect of actually mixing the two to compare is suddenly rather unappetizing.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

Jade Star posted:

Oh come on, that ones not even that hard. It's some dumb drug or sciencey name that's spelt like it sounds.

Fee-nol Thay-leen

First year faculty of science stuff. Even Jade can do it.

E: \/ \/ \/ Hm, you're correct. Never heard it pronounced that way though.

Teledahn fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Aug 16, 2016

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

has anyone put together a mod where every location is Calgary?

This would be hell.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

Jade Star posted:

The hotel in Calgary had a chlorine gas leak like 2 hours after I checked in.

I know the real answer is going to be 'the pool' (also pools aren't hard, seriously people) but why does the hotel have chlorine gas with which to leak?
Chlorine gas is not something hotels should have.

Well, not in Canada.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

a cow posted:

Do this, but with skippy granola ramping up/decreasing tension as needed with his banjo

You are suggesting Skippy Granola with a banjo can be much other than comical.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

Skippy Granola posted:

I was going to rip into you for this but you're right on the money, pal.

Oh Skippy.

:allears:

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

Jade Star posted:

... I feel most Youtube super star LPers are only such because they clear a much lower bar than we typically expect here on SA.

Let's Play sub-forum subtitle right here.

Also agreed.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

Kazeite posted:

Having seen it in action several times now, I'm rather intrigued by Grenadier's grenade launchers. Those things seem to have revolving magazines, and are... cocked? by twisting and pumping the stock. Is that a spring-powered launcher (like PIAT) or something? But there's a muzzle flash anyway, so... :shrug:

Also have the same range as a good throwing arm. For comparison: (From Wikipedia, trusted reference for all arsenals.)

M203 underbarrel launcher, 150m
MGL (6 shot revolving grenade launcher, similar to what's depicted), 375m
M19 belt-fed automatic grenade launcher, 1.5km (Fires a much high velocity grenade.)

Balance reasons, no doubt. Given your soldiers can see a short city block suppose it fits. Looks funny seeing such a slow projectile coming from the launcher though.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

I feel like anything is appropriate for the blank here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

Scaramouche posted:

So you can watch the hockey game while commentating duh

EDIT-That's a good idea. Just record Guava watching the hockey game while you're playing the level.

AriadneThread posted:

i'll accept this
If you've been watching Jade's content for a while you will recall this happens repeatedly. Guava exclaims to nothing happening on video, Jade inquires, naturally the answer is hockey. 'Oh -insert team here- just scored/saved/did-something-else-hockey-related'.

Teledahn fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Apr 14, 2017

• Locked thread