Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Who doesn't wanna be Johnny Cat?

Always enjoy some good XCOM. I'll gladly sign up, don't care about the specifics though.

Fun fact: I worked on this game and my (real) name is in the credits. :monocle:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Who doesn't wanna be Johnny Cat?

Jade Star posted:

That is super awesome, can/would you be interested in talking about your work on the game? Like the first LP i figure there will be times where i have kind of filler missions and would love to have some interesting guests to talk bout the game and an inside perspective of working on the game would be great.

Sorry, didn't mean to give you the wrong idea or get your hopes up. :shobon:

To clarify, it was just QA so most of my experience revolves around playing the game in really early stages, and I doubt any of the bugs I found or changes I saw would be enough to carry a video.

Catsworth fucked around with this message at 11:17 on Jul 13, 2016

• Locked thread