Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Cythereal posted:

Bradford, you just keep doing what you do.
How did Hard Gay become the unofficial mascot for Jade Star's LPs, anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

At least we're not talking about Moxie. It's probably one of the weirdest drinks I've ever had*, and yet somehow it still manages to be a cultural icon of Maine.

*But definitely not the highest in that regard. Instead, the weirdest drink I've ever had was an imitation Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster. (Most of the real ingredients are fictitious, so we had to make do.) After chugging one of these I was basically knocked out for an evening, and spent the next day feeling like mint.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

I guess "True Roman Testicles" is a reference to your Shadow of Rome LP? I recall you and your girlfriend discussing the HBO Rome show in which there was some quote about "true Roman bread for true Romans" or something like that.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

CJacobs posted:

I want to make a pokemon rom hack where all the pokeballs are master balls but they cost a ton and watch jade star crumble to pieces like a thousand year old statue as he tries to play it
I'd laugh if this didn't sound like some sketchy mobile freemium game that actually exists, such as the lovely knockoffs of established properties that Gamesfreak LP'd a while back.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Elth posted:

If you plan on bleeping ***'s name in the future, I hope you find a tone that's a bit less harsh on the ears.
This one and this are my personal favorites for oddball bleeps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

I wonder if it's possible to hold out indefinitely in the final room by abusing some sort of heavily optimized squad? Or do the reinforcements just run too high for that to happen?

Either way, thanks for the LP and for showing off this game!

• Locked thread