Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crigit
Sep 6, 2011

I'll show you my naval if you show me yours.
Let's get naut'y.
Oh hey, probably should have figured you'd do this one. Here's hoping you have the same disgusting early luck this time around. It was never super clear to me what all was different about this one, since I haven't played it myself. Looking forward to learning all about it in excruciating detail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crigit
Sep 6, 2011

Let's get naut'y.

Migishu posted:

Hulk "Hulk Hogan" Hogan

I want his name to sound like an echo everytime it's mentioned

To make it extra stupid, switch the order of the nickname so that it's Hulk Hogan Hulk Hogan.

Crigit
Sep 6, 2011

Let's get naut'y.

Canuck-Errant posted:

No snakeman can lay fifty eggs!

50 eggs isn't even a lot. A female human is born with somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 million egg follicles, of which on average some 400 will become viable ovum for fertilization over her lifetime. Unless the implication is that snakepeople are able to gestate 50 eggs at a time per fertility cycle they'd be outbred by bog standard humans in no time at all.

Crigit fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Sep 15, 2016

• Locked thread