Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
I've never played the Xcom games, but this sounds like my kinda LP. Definitely signing up to die horribly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

AriadneThread posted:

just don't look in his mouth
Well, he hasn't seen the dentist in at least 20 years. It's like something out of the Big Book of British Smiles at this point.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Veloxyll posted:

Julian "Ironcast" Shen
Oh, definitely this. I thoroughly enjoyed Jade's Ironcast videos. (The final boss is beyond bullshit.)

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Emissary666 posted:

Also, retroactive AWC activates when you go into soldier abilities, not when you just select them.
This sounds like a thing that needs to be bold-quoted at Jade a bunch. :v:

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

MC Smoke Sensei posted:

I so very badly wish that the Spokesman is actually Optimus Prime. If he just came out with it in public, ADVENT would be smashed to pieces and fired into the sun in a matter of days.
I'm not going to lie; it'd be pretty great if after the proper final mission, there was such a reveal and you had one last silly mission where Optimus Prime comes along and helps you stomp all over what's left of the enemy forces.

Julian would be incredibly emasculated.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Jade Star posted:

No big deal, some slightly different things will happen in the final cut, and everything will be all right.
Read as: Half the squad has died.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
As the old saying goes, it's better to be lucky than good. And Jade, I have to congratulate you on that lucky killshot. :allears: I'm honestly happy we didn't have to deal with any more of that dude's bullshit than we saw there, because that looked terminally unfun.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Since you mentioned crit chances above 100%: Warframe goes ahead and lets things 'redcrit', where the critical multiplier is applied again. But since some guns have a multiplier greater than 2... Well, I know one guy who ended up with a 205% crit chance and 4.4x multiplier on a gun. So it always did at least 19.36x damage, with a 5% chance to bump that up to 85.184x damage.

This was exactly as hilarious as it sounds.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
You definitely want Sacrifice on Julian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Yeah, I'm gonna need Jade and Guava to also LP that Mario game. :v: From the look of the trailer and E3 footage, it's practically a contractual obligation.

• Locked thread