Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Give everyone a pokemon name

That's all the callsigns.

Lt. Magikarp can do it! Oh look they missed again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Grapplejack posted:

Is no one going to point out that Duke had a halter top version of the predator armor
When he gets a higher rank, he needs to go shirtless, because he ripped it off.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Man "Whore Man" Whore

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Emissary666 posted:

Something I meant to bring up earlier: It can be kind of dangerous to use Rangers to secure VIPs. More than once a misclick has lead to a bisected alien sympathizer.
Sounds more like they shouldn't have been working with the aliens in the first place :colbert:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I vote you recruit Eating Only Apples because you need a grenadier with really huge glasses. Surely nothing can go wrong wearing glasses on a battlefield when you're running around and bumping into things and blowing things up.

Also goddamn that Nat 20.

Ciaphas Cain, Hero of the Imperium, continues to do the impossible.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Cythereal posted:

The unique things a maxed out MEC brings to the table, I consider less valuable than what a maxed out gene trooper (even without mimetic skin) brings to the table instead.
Counterpoint:

BOOSH

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I'm so upset Julian missed the boosh :(

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Bradfordship is terrifying.

I can only imagine what the aliens think about it :allears:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Lunethex posted:

Honestly my only wish is that the Skyranger would land, Bradford's mouth would open, and XCOM soldiers would emerge from his unholy maw.

Dressed in those drat sweaters.
If this isn't a mod, it needs to be.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
We have to take Nova. Shine on, Julian. Shine on so hard you and everyone around you feels searing pain.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I wonder how long it will be before we see the Gatekeeper do anything?

Knowing Jade's luck, hopefully soon. And then Ciaphas will kill it with a repeater.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I do hope the random mission name seed will generate "Operation Jake Fix Your Game" eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Hunt11 posted:

And commit all the atrocities that Guava desires.
This is honestly what I'm looking forward to the most, from what I little understand of the game.

• Locked thread