Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry
I enjoyed the hell out of the last LP, and I'm looking forward to this one. Debating whether I want to submit a character, though (I just want to see a Motoko Kusanagi expy haul rear end).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Sillyman posted:

This isn't something that's broken, it's something that some people (for whatever reason) don't like about the way Firaxis likes to handle RNG (it works the same way in Civ V/BE).

...except that in Civ5 you have the option of, at game start, telling it to generate a new seed on loading the game.

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Nuckelavee posted:

Jade, Siobhan is pronounced "Shuh-von" think of it being "shove-on" being said quickly by a drunk.

She-VAHN, per Wikipedia. :v:

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Yellow Labrador retriever

Newfoundland dog

Any questions?

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Shinarato posted:

Why does it have to be yellow?

The yellow lab was on the first page of results and the cutest of the lot?

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry
WAG: base difficulty is a throw of the dice per object.

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry
Man(uel) "Jorge" Whore

(Man whore-hey Whore, if it helps.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry
I swear, Best drat Root Beer is the Bud Light of root beers. Not Your Father's is a better alcoholic root beer (the alcohol taste is almost unnoticeable at the 5.7% ABV).

• Locked thread