Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
I have done my duty and signed up to be sacrificed at the first available opportunity. :patriot:

Looking forward to reading another great Jade Star Xcom LP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
I'm no good at haiku, will a limerick do?

There once was a high-level Ranger
Who got mind controlled by a stranger
My defense plan was shot
When bladestorm I forgot
Now I've evac'd an empty Skyranger.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Julian "HAL" Shen, perhaps?

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

--actually on that note, has Julian "BOOOOOSH" Shen been suggested yet?

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

I remember my first run-in with the second of the Rulers.

My first shot on it was an 'Executed!' from my Support (who had a repeater, because why not), and I was so hyped about it that I didn't even care when a round later I missed three 80% shots on something else.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

I must have gotten lucky. My first time fighting this guy, he sat on a rooftop the entire time and we had a long distance sniper battle which eventually resulted in him retreating. He didn't even use any abilities outside of 'shoot' and 'reload.'

The second time was pretty bs though, he picked my grenadier up from the other side of a wall and carted her into the air. Except apparently because he was on the other side of a wall, nobody could see him to shoot at him so she was just standing in midair like nothing was wrong and I just had to grit my teeth and deal with the damage. He then set of devastation a couple actions later, but died before the grenades could land... leaving glowing marks on the ground and absolutely no explosions for the rest of the mission. I was able to mop up the last archon and get out of there without explosions.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Something like that Andromedon glitch happened to me while dealing with the Archon ruler.

He fired off his barrage and knocked my Support unconscious, while taking out the roof she was standing on, and it wouldn't let my team pick her up even after I chased him off. I did a lot of prodding around and experimenting, and judging from her gremlin position and how people could walk all around where she actually should have been it seems like the physics engine had her still up on the roof. The engine doesn't seem to understand the concept of 'gravity' on more than a superficial level sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Wait, if Guava is bald and JadeStar has standing anime hair...

Is this about right?

• Locked thread