Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GVOLTT
Dec 27, 2012

Honestly, I don't know what I want to put here, so I'm going with this.
Well, I might as well sign up for this. Missed the XCOM LP, but I'll definitely have to tune in for this. Now, if I could just figure out the customization.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GVOLTT
Dec 27, 2012

I like how they said the aliens no longer needed to use an infiltration unit when we discovered the Thin Man's replacement, the Viper, despite us previously encountering the Faceless, an infiltration unit.

GVOLTT
Dec 27, 2012

Canuck-Errant posted:

Julian "STOMP STOMP" Shen
Have to second this one.

Also, for something to make Eph Phatha's nickname have more P's and H's, instead of the 40k-inspired "Tech Priest", I suggest "Technophage".

GVOLTT
Dec 27, 2012

Jade's in Canada
The thread goes crazy with names
Julian's not pleased

GVOLTT
Dec 27, 2012

I don't know about James Dean Jr.'s nickname, but I'm of the opinion that Man Whore's nickname should remain what the game chose. "Shady" seems too perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GVOLTT
Dec 27, 2012

cokerpilot posted:

Um Jade somewhat surprised no one else has mentioned yet but both your audios are a bit ahead of the video.
I noticed this; this only seems to be the case when there's a hiccup in the video around 22:50, going to black and audio cutting out for a few seconds. Before that blip, the video's fine. After that blip is where the commentary audio is ahead, because it happens to start up during that black screen.

• Locked thread