Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

whowhatwhere posted:

Greatest goddamn thing sports is responsible for.

I uh, thought this was hyperbole.

It was not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Talow 'Soapy' Rosine

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I've been meaning to say this for a while since you've been mentioning it in the videos but... if you change the bradford-mobile's skin I will shank you

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I told youse guys I was going to shank someone if you changed the bradford paint and then you did and now someone in Canada is going to get shanked! Perhaps a resident of Newfoundland somewhere on the Hudson Bay!! I can't be blamed for this!

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

AriadneThread posted:

why would you have a stream open and then be watching youtube videos

So you can watch the hockey game while commentating duh

EDIT-That's a good idea. Just record Guava watching the hockey game while you're playing the level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

This was a good LP. Guava, Skippy, and Lunethex did a great job. Not sure what the other guy was up to though.

• Locked thread