Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Op is Larry David in curb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
you mean he flipped you off right OP

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
op what the gently caress seriously

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
i accidentally cut someone off once and he honked and gave me the finger and then i felt like an idiot but i certainly did not start getting mad and follow him and then bitch out from the inevitable confrontation

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
goons are the funniest loving people i swear

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Good thing his kids were there or else you would be dead.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I got some fuckhead named Bill from the transportation company full of morons to park in traffic and try to start a fight. I drove off and emailed a complaint to the company he worked for.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Peebla posted:

Don't say flicked off please it sounds dumb and makes me angry and want to pow pow

Yes. You flick a Bic, not a finger. When I was a kid my sister's friend Tracy helped me remember this with a little rhyme "flick your Bic then kick Nick in the dick". Nick was a kid I didn't like.

Maybe this will help you remember .

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Cantaloupe posted:

he wanted to gently caress you OP, how do you not know what pow pow means

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I want to pow pow

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

first rule of almost got into a road rage induced fight with a Mexican guy club is don't talk about almost got into a road rage induced fight with a Mexican guy club

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
OP is a baby back bitch. Vote Trump and he will take care of the Mexican for you since you can't do it yourself OP :smugdon:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I got challenged to a streetside brawl earlier when I gave somebody the finger too OP.

I think what I'm gonna take from this is if you want to fight someone give them the finger; and don't give them the finger unless you do.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH
Once someone cut me off so I tapped my breaks to allow him in and then moved on with my life.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

criscodisco posted:

Yes. You flick a Bic, not a finger. When I was a kid my sister's friend Tracy helped me remember this with a little rhyme "flick your Bic then kick Nick in the dick". Nick was a kid I didn't like.

Maybe this will help you remember .

I'm Nick.

Fight me dude. Lets pow pow.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
OP you were given a chance to both: be the bigger, calmer mind (something society needs more of) and later demonstrate your fighting prowess (an act we all crave but rarely get to indulge in) and you squandered both opportunities because you're a puffed up coward.

I sincerely hope for your own sake that op is a copy paste.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
you won this time OP

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Dave_Indeed posted:

I'm Nick.

Fight me dude. Lets pow pow.

That's fine, but I've been practicing my dick kicking for years now.

Edit: sorry I got everyone to start calling you "dick neck" in high school, that was uncalled for and I feel bad.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Away all Goats posted:

when he got out of his car you should have run him over. way to gently caress up your first car fight OP

this

the first one to leave the 3000 pound death machine loses

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Away all Goats posted:

when he got out of his car you should have run him over. way to gently caress up your first car fight OP

Too bad someone would probably Witness Him.

FuckenPunchOn
Nov 9, 2013
daaaaaaaamn that's an apt custom title you've got there OP

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Last week I wasn't paying attention and nearly rear-ended a car, only just managing to brake just in time. The driver was a middle-aged indian man, he got out of his car really angry like he wanted a fight but I was just like 'sorry i scared you there, that was some bad driving on my part', he lowered his fists and gave me a brief lecture on driving being a great personal responsibility, wherein every moment I have an obligation to others on the road and to my family, who would surely be disappointed in my negligence. I realised I was in the wrong so swallowed my pride and resisted my natural australian instincts, which normally compel me to smash both cunts and minorities (this man representing both).

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
should have threatened his children, op

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
once i got into a fight but i actually threw blows, or pow pows

i lost because it was not a premature ejaculation of combat, i took the man on and lost. but i am a winner compared to tony homo, as are we all

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Tony Homo posted:

I can only feel good that he asked me to shake his hands.

At least you walked out of there with your gay fag handy champ wrists in tact.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kashuno posted:

OP is a baby back bitch. Vote Trump and he will take care of the Mexican for you since you can't do it yourself OP :smugdon:

Keep the Mexican, deport the OP.

PCJ-600
Apr 17, 2001
Some dude in a pickup was tailgating me so I gave him the finger, and he started swerving and generally driving like an rear end in a top hat until we both got to a light. I called out "hey you fat sack of poo poo, pull over so i can beat the poo poo out of you" (which was really not the most original but it got my point across) and he just stared at me with this frozen half-smile and no words came out, probably because he didn't realize loving around with someone on the road might make them angry enough to punch you repeatedly, and if you are indeed a 35-year-old fat sack of poo poo then that may not be the brightest idea. Then I made the universal finger-curling gesture for "come get some" and pulled into a Panera parking lot but he just stared at me as he drove away like a pussy with that same poo poo-eating expression.

OP, do you drive a 2005-ish Tacoma with peeling paint?

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
You accidentally cut him off because you were trying to catch a Pokemon, weren't you?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
I've only had one guy motion for me to pull over and he was some swarthy brown in a windowless van, and I am a dainty child also with no criminal record so I just flipped him off and kept driving

he was at fault tho cause I pay attention, unlike the op here if I cut someone off it's intentional

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
one time I had a guy pull up next to me and start screaming and trying to spit on me (over some lady in the passenger seat) and I just rolled up the window and laughed at him.

I never figured out why he was so mad, the woman he was spitting on/over looked really sad though

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
I once almost got mugged but I talked the guy out of it and he said sorry.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I once had to merge at high speed in heavy highway congestion, and wound up cutting a man off. He worked his way alongside us, flicked us off, then pulled a knife out from under his driver seat and pointed it at us, the knife was still in it's sheath.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
dont pull over for road rage unless youre prepared to kill or die

for example , im feeling like committing barbarism against the op for his craven idiocy, i could totally go for swome road rage rn

RoboFrance_29
Jul 15, 2010

GET EQUIPPED
One time I changed lanes to pass at the exact same time as the guy behind me so he flickde me off and rode my rear bumper for a while. He did it again when I kept spraying washer fluid but idk why he'd be so mad? Maybe he's telling me I'm #1 at driving

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

PXJ800 posted:

Some dude in a pickup was tailgating me so I gave him the finger, and he started swerving and generally driving like an rear end in a top hat until we both got to a light. I called out "hey you fat sack of poo poo, pull over so i can beat the poo poo out of you" (which was really not the most original but it got my point across) and he just stared at me with this frozen half-smile and no words came out, probably because he didn't realize loving around with someone on the road might make them angry enough to punch you repeatedly, and if you are indeed a 35-year-old fat sack of poo poo then that may not be the brightest idea. Then I made the universal finger-curling gesture for "come get some" and pulled into a Panera parking lot but he just stared at me as he drove away like a pussy with that same poo poo-eating expression.

OP, do you drive a 2005-ish Tacoma with peeling paint?

look at this tough guy here, i wouldn't mess with him, he's tough.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Who wants to pow wow.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
*gets tattoo on chest saying 2016: I want to pow wow and posts about it in GBS*

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Minimalist Program posted:

*gets tattoo on chest saying 2016: I want to pow wow and posts about it in GBS*

Mothercucker I post in gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Cut someone off then pull over to fight them? That's a brilliant way to get shot, OP.

not even kidding

• Locked thread